mTrip offers the best mobile solutions for the travel and tourism industry. Developing innovative travel applications with unique features and rich travel content in 14 languages, mTrip has clients across the globe and was named the Best Mobile Solution for Travel 2015. mTrip offers its employees competitive salaries, benefits and exceptional opportunities for professional development.
Director Business Development
Based in Montreal (Canada), the Business Development Director will lead revenue generation and customer acquisition by developing and executing a comprehensive sales plan covering all aspects of the business development model including prospecting, sales cycle management, quota attainment, client account management, retention and up-selling.
- Identify key accounts and opportunities
- Identify and recruit key partners
- Making regular calls to develop relationships and follow up on leads
- Acting to close deals and finalize contacts
- Meeting established sales quotas and revenue goals
- 3+ years experience selling B2B software (preferably cloud and SaaS offerings)
- Experience in the travel industry is definitively a plus
- Proven track record of achieving measurable success
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Willingness and ability to rapidly learn new technologies and tool sets
Experience: Mid level