The Ritz-Carlton Chicago (a Four Seasons Hotel) is about to get even ritzier with its $25 million renovation. The hotel will be ready for enjoyment upon its planned unveiling in May 2010.
|What to look forward to…|
– New Lobby Lounge, Restaurant, Bar, Promenade, Ballroom and Presidential Suite
– Spa, fitness club, indoor pool and exquisite dining
– 435 Re-designed guest rooms with scenic views
– Wirless Internet
– 42-inch flat screens
– Ergonomic leather desk chairs
– CFL bulbs
– Pewter & blue topaz colour scheme, accented with amber tones and dark woods
– Captivating views of the city skyline
– Sky-lit fountain
|When you can go…|
The unveiling will take place May 1st, 2010
Who should stay…
Double Room – starting @ $390 USD
Can it really get any ritzier than this?
Tell us after your next stay!