The much anticipated opening of the Gansevoort Park Avenue hotel in New York is less than a month away.
Gansevoort Hotel Group coins this one as “uptown classic meets downtown cool.” This tremendous, 20-story building is the newest and most exciting addition to the groups collection. The hotel is located on the corner of 29th and Park Avenue South.
What can Gansevoort Park Av guests look forward to?
- Heated indoor & outdoor rooftop pool
- The outdoor pool features a mosaic image of a pinup girl
- Heated lounge area
- Spectacular 360 degree backdrop of the city
- Beautiful views of the Empire State Building
- Tri-level bar
- Wrap-around terraces
- Transparent floors
- 249 elegant rooms
- Spa & salon
- Luxurious bar with infused liquors
- Cozy Italian restaurant
Gansevoort is set to open beginning of August.
Phone 01 212 317 2900
Download mTrip’s New York Travel Guide