Today we are excited to announce the launch of mTrip Travel Guides on Android! The app is offering Android users a new way to plan their itineraries, navigate their trips and share their travel experiences with others. The mTrip Travel Guide apps deliver information on thousands of attractions, restaurants, bars, hotels and shopping destinations, with offline mapping, directions, trip planning, augmented reality and trip sharing. The Android versions of the mTrip apps are available for download from Google’s Android Market.
mTrip’s offering on Android is similar to its application on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch, with easy to navigate buttons and an intelligent trip planning and guiding experience.
- The ‘mTrip Genius‘, which automatically creates personalized trip itineraries, taking into account travel interests, trip dates, accommodation, pace preference, and traveler ratings
- Full travel guide directory with attractions, monuments, restaurants, hotels, bars, shopping and other destinations
- Ratings, reviews and image galleries contributed by experts and travelers
- Augmented Reality with points of interest super-imposed onto ones phone
- Offline map and location-based navigation by foot or subway
- Sharing e-postcards via Facebook and email
- Free daily updates
- No Internet required (except sharing and updates done through WiFi)
We are really excited to extend our commitment to travelers by offering mTrip on more mobile devices. We can’t wait to get our app in the hands and footsteps of more travelers!
If you have any questions or comments about the new Android app, leave them here or get in touch with the Support team at email@example.com
City destinations available: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Munich, London, Madrid, Moscow, Paris, Rome, Venice, Vienna, Istanbul, Dublin, Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Washington, Tokyo, Singapore and Shanghai.