Be a part of our fast growing, innovative and leading travel tech company!
mTrip is a leader in mobile travel, developing a unique range of white-label platforms and custom solutions. With our industry leading software platform being used around the globe, we are looking for a world class developer to join our team. The ideal candidate would be someone with a passion for developing high quality, innovative and scalable solutions to challenging problems.
The candidate that’s selected, will be joining the team that develops the mTrip platform. This platform manages millions of travelers, which entails the creation of an intuitive interface as well as developing algorithms on large data sets.
- Working closely with tech lead and product designer to build new products, features, and services for our platform, while improving existing ones
- Proactively sharing your thoughts on implementation trade-offs
- Bringing positive energy, creativity, and empathy to the workplace; we are a small team and look forward to welcoming you.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum 3 years experience with front/back-end development
- 2+ years experience with Ruby/Rails
- Good knowledge of relational databases
- Motivated, Autonomous, Analytical
- Passion for user experience, performance, and uptime
- A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development
- Type: Full-time
- Experience: Mid level
- Benefits: Health insurance (medical, dental, life and disability, etc), retirement savings plan
- 100% Remote – Candidate must be a resident of Canada
Founded in Montreal in 2009, mTrip has gained over 3 million downloads, numerous awards, and is serving clients in over 35 countries. In June 2018, mTrip joined MisterFly, bringing its expertise in mobile over to this fast growing european group and their B2C and B2B projects. With flexible applications that are created to meet the specific needs of travelers, mTrip helps travel companies incorporate mobile tech innovation and maintain their competitive edge. With a strong focus on traveler experience, mTrip builds “all-in-one” exclusive solutions that will allow each client to take their customer service, engagement, loyalty and revenue opportunities to the next level.
Send your CV/LinkedIn profile to [email protected]
for the travel industry
Innovator at the PhoCusWright Conference
Winner at the Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards
Honoree at the Webby Awards
Gold ADDY Award by American Advertising Federation
Featured in Apple’s 10 ultimate travel apps
Featured in CNN’s 50 ultimate travel apps
WIRED Magazine: 9/10