mTrip powered Friendly Corsica mobile application has been featured on France 3 Corse! The report focused on how local business and tourists both see benefits from the island travel guide app and its ability showcase it’s beauty.
With over 3 million downloads, mTrip’s technology and innovations have gained the trust and loyalty of travelers. mTrip’s white label app for travel publishers is designed to easily provide a mobile solution for travel publishers integrating the features of a guide book and more!
A growing number of travelers are using their smartphones to plan their trip, and navigate around their destination. Getting listed in a travel app, is a great way for local businesses to increase their traffic. The app will let you generate revenue through bookings, as well as by selling visibility to businesses through advertising, sponsored places, coupons, and premium listings. Moreover, this attracts a wide range of business such as restaurants, tours, shops, spas, rentals and more.
- Bookings – Earn commission through tickets and hotel bookings, as well as restaurant reservations made directly through the app.
- Sponsored places – Sell sponsored listings within the guide. Businesses and venues can sponsor their place to be featured at the top of the guide, in order to increase their traffic.
- Coupons and vouchers – Sell coupon space to local businesses and venues.
- Advertising – Sell fullscreen advertising at the opening of the app.
The integration of Google Analytics within the mobile app as well as the web app, will provide you with detailed reports about the user demographics and their engagement.
- Users: Location (country, city), language, device, OS, service provider…
- Engagement: Coupons and popular places, loyalty, session duration, engagement flow, sharing, and publishing features