mTrip develops innovative mobile solutions for the travel industry. With our industry leading software platform being used throughout the world, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager that wants to join our team and lead the way, elevate our approach, and ultimately, keep our clients happy.
- Own the customer experience from start to finish, understanding their needs and exceeding expectations,
- Manage mobile app development projects on the client front, from on-boarding to production and beyond,
- Work with the mTrip team to prioritize tasks and move projects forward, track progress, report progress and feedback to team members, clients and other stakeholders,
- Educate clients on using mTrip’s tools and maximizing their solution with the best practices,
- Write and produce appropriate communications materials for marketing and sales initiatives including white papers, social media, press releases and apps.
What we’re looking for
- Native fluency in English, knowledge of written and verbal French language, additional languages considered a plus,
- 2-3 years of experience in an account management, customer success or other client facing role,
- 2-3 years of experience in project management,
- Knowledge in basic digital marketing, preferably in SaaS & mobile,
- A techie background (even as a hobby) is a bonus.
- Competitive salary and vacation policy,
- Employee benefits (heath, dental, etc),
- A downtown office location (Peel and St Catherine).
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY (Montreal, Quebec, Canada)
Send your CV to [email protected]
for the travel industry
Innovator at the 2014 PhoCusWright Conference
Winner at the Mobile Innovation in Travel Awards 2015
Honoree at the Webby Awards
Gold ADDY Award by American Advertising Federation
Featured in Apple’s 10 ultimate travel apps
Featured in CNN’s 50 ultimate travel apps
WIRED Magazine: 9/10