What are they saying about mTrip Travel Guides?
Optimized Trip Itinerary
- Automatically create a personalized trip itinerary with the mTrip Genius tool. This unique technology is available only with mTrip on your iPod Touch, iPhone or Android.
- Have the mTrip Genius build your most personalized trip itinerary based on your trip dates, geographical location, travel interests, opening hours of tourist attractions and the ratings of other travelers.
- Manually build your trip itinerary if you know the places you want to visit. Have the mTrip Genius fill in all your blanks.
- Automatically re-organize your itinerary with the Smart Order tool. Find the best schedule based on the location of each place you plan to visit.
- Add or remove attractions from your itinerary at any time.
Istanbul travel guide with thousands of Attractions
- Get the gist on tons of Istanbul museums, restaurants, bars, hotels and more in the travel guide
- Get opening hours, contact info. and even view prices in your home currency. See descriptions, ratings, reviews and pictures of tourist attractions.
- Submit and receive unlimited free updates on your iPhone, Android and iPod Touch
Istanbul Through Augmented Reality!
- Display Istanbul in augmented reality simply by looking through your iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or Android
- Get a visual of all the museums, monuments, shopping and restaurants in your area
- Display the rating and distance of each tourist attraction
- The most exciting way to view Istanbul!
- Send personalized postcards of Istanbul attractions to friends and family via Facebook or email
- Add your own ratings, reviews and updates to any Istanbul attraction in the travel guide and share them with other travelers
- Unlimited sharing is free and there are no roaming fees
- notonlyistanbul.com provides a new view on Istanbul March 5, 2012notonlyistanbul.com is a new website showcasing the artistic and cultural side of Istanbul. In collaboration with local bloggers, designers, musicians and artists, notonlyistanbul has created a growing collection of videos and photos of their favorite shops, restaurants, galleries and other unique places. Although the videos are in Turkish, the English subti […]
- Manhattanhenge: an urban solar phenomenon March 1, 2012Manhattanhenge is an amazing coincidence of nature and the city where twice a year the setting sun aligns perfectly with the street grid of Manhattan in New York City. The result is a breathtaking view of Manhattan’s buildings lined with an orange glow radiating across the north and south sides of every cross street in the borough. The term Manhattanhenge [. […]
- Don’t just visit Rome, Live Rome February 27, 2012When in Rome, cook like a Roman, eat like a Roman and paint like Caravaggio or Raphael. To make your Italian holiday more enjoyable taste the fruits that Rome has to offer doing things the Italian way. You can learn how to master the art of original Neapolitan pizza baking direct from a Master “Pizzaiolo” and […]
Most popular attractions in Istanbul
- #6 Beylerbeyi Palace
- #7 Church of St. Savior in Chora
- #8 Spice Bazaar
- #9 Harem - Topkapi
- #10 Ortaköy Mosque
Istanbul @ mTrip.me: 1100 other museums, monuments, restaurants, bars and shopping available on your iPhone, iPod Touch or Android