- Automated itinerary planner – With its exclusive technology mTrip offers an automated trip planner. Using an advanced algorithm, the guide suggests the most personalized trip to reflect the travelers interests, trip dates, pace preference, opening hours, geographical locations of tourist attractions as well as traveler ratings.
- Expert, quality content – The guide contains tons of tourist attractions, restaurants, shopping, nightlife and hotels with ratings, recommendations, pictures and additional information. All expert content is provided by Falk CIS, one of Europe’s leading travel content providers. The user-generated content is provided by travelers, updated daily for free and available directly on iPhone and iPod Touch.
- Navigation – The guide locates the traveler on the map automatically and displays the most optimal route by subway or foot to any point of interest. This feature is even available on iPod Touch! The user can also view any point of interest in the area. This is all done offline with no roaming fees.
- Augmented Reality – The traveler can look through the iPhone 4 or 3GS to display the city and all the tourist attractions in the area at a heightened, surreal view. No Internet connection is required.
- Trip Sharing – The traveler can send postcards via Facebook and email to be sent to friends and family. mTrip users can add ratings and reviews to each point of interest, to be shared with other travelers using the application. Unlimited sharing is free and no roaming is required.
London, Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Rome, Barcelona,
New York, San Francisco and Chicago
English, French, German, Spanish and Italian
Download links to App Store: