Exhaustive travel content about your next destination
TRAVEL WITH YOUR PERSONAL TOUR GUIDE!
Have mTrip create your most personalized itinerary from a travel directory of thousands of tourist attractions with ratings, reviews, descriptions & pictures. Trying to find your way? Have mTrip locate you and display your best route offline. Want to see your destination in mixed reality? Use augmented reality to get a heightened view. Having fun on your travels? Create postcards and send them via Facebook & email!
OPTIMIZED TRIP ITINERARY
- Automatically create a personalized trip itinerary with the Trip Genius tool. This unique technology is available only with mTrip on your iPad, iPhone or Android.
- Have the Trip Genius build your most personalized trip itinerary based on your trip dates, geographical location, travel interests, opening hours of tourist attractions and the ratings of other travelers.
- Manually build your trip itinerary if you know the places you want to visit. Have the Trip Genius fill in all your blanks.
- Automatically re-organize your itinerary with the Smart Order tool. Find the best schedule based on the location of each place you plan to visit.
- Add or remove attractions from your itinerary at any time.
- 100% OFFLINE – No Roaming charges
EASY NAVIGATION & DIRECTIONS AT DESTINATION
- Have mTrip find your best route to and from each destination by foot or subway. This feature is also available on your iPad!
- Have the map locate you and display any point of interest around you.
- No internet connection required
TRAVEL GUIDES WITH THOUSANDS OF ATTRACTIONS
- Get the gist on tons of museums, restaurants, bars, shopping places, hotels and more in the travel guide
- Get opening hours, contact info. and even view prices in your home currency. See descriptions, ratings, reviews and pictures of tourist attractions.
- Submit and receive unlimited free updates on your iPhone, iPad & Android.
TRAVEL THROUGH AUGMENTED REALITY!
- Display your surrounding in augmented reality simply by looking through your iPhone, iPad or Android
- Get a visual of all the museums, monuments, shopping and restaurants in your area
- Display the rating and distance of each tourist attraction
- The most exciting way to visit a destination!
TRIP JOURNAL & PHOTO SHARING
- Send personalized postcards of attractions to friends and family via Facebook or email
- Add your own ratings, reviews and updates to any place in the travel guide and share them with other travelers
- Unlimited sharing is free and there are no roaming fees
Are there any roaming charges associated with using mTrip Travel Guides?
There are no roaming charges associated with using the travel guide. When you have access to a WiFi connection (at your hotel, a cafe or anywhere else that offers a free wireless connection), you can sync your pending updates. This means you will be able to display your updates and share them with other travelers at any time.
What makes mTrip the best travel guide for your next trip?
mTrip is the only travel guide available on iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Android, offering rich and interactive content with pictures, rating, reviews, a unique automated trip planner powered by a complex algorithm, an offline routing function as well as great sharing features.
Where does mTrip Travel Guides get all its travel information?
mTrip provides users with the highest quality, most exhaustive content via its partner Falk CIS, a major European travel guide content publisher. Falk publishes Marco Polo travel guides and Falk Maps and is also a publisher for Mairdumont Media, the largest German publishing group.
Can I add my own Points of Interest to the travel guide?
Yes. mTrip has a very comprehensive database of points of interest in each city but if you find a new or missing attraction, you can simply add a new one for free, to be shared with all other mTrip users.
Are updates free?
YES, daily updates and content are free of charge. New content is added regularly by mTrip and other travelers. Simply tap “Update” in the application on your Android, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
What kinds of updates are made?
- New Points of Interest: new POIs are both user-generated and added by the mTrip-editorial team
- Operation hours/dates, prices, contact information, addresses: mTrip reviews each city and Point of Interest regularly to ensure users have the most up-to-date information possible.
- New reviews and ratings: contributed by mTrip travelers
How often do you make updates to the travel guide?
Content is updated daily within the travel guide. Content updates are automatically uploaded to your app when a Wi-Fi connection is detected, which means there is no roaming required. This includes ratings, reviews, pictures and any other information. mTrip also regularly publishes new features that users receive free of charge when the app is updated via the Apple App Store or Android App Store.
Can I suggest modifications?
Yes. You can make updates to any Point of Interest in the application. This includes hours of operation, addresses, pricing, ratings, reviews and pictures. You may also add your own Points of Interest to the app. All modifications are moderated by mTrip. User modifications are reviewed daily and updated to the app for sharing once approved.
How does mTrip automatically plan my trip?
mTrip Travel Guides uses a complex alogorithm to build a trip itinerary for you. The algorithm takes into account your trip dates, travel interests, dates/opening hours of attractions, and geographical location to create your most personalized trip.
How is my trip itinerary organized and how can I view it?
Your trip is organized in an itinerary which can be viewed by day, for the duration of your trip. Each day can also be viewed on your map . This means you can view your day’s starting point, each point of interest you are visiting that day and the distance/directions between each.
Can I make changes to the trip itinerary if I change my mind?
Yes, of course! It’s very simple to change your trip itinerary. Any or all Points of Interest in your itinerary can be deleted/moved/replaced and your trip will simply be re-generated with the “Trip Genius.”
Does GPS work without an internet connection? Are there any roaming charges?
Yes, GPS works without any internet connection. There are no charges associated with using the map functions.
Can the map locate me and plan my route? Does the map give me directions?
The map geo-localizes you and will plan the simplest route to and from each location. Detailed directions by foot or by subway are available for each route. All of this is done offline, free of charge.
- Amsterdam Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Bangkok Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Barcelona Travel Guide for iphone, iPad and Android
- Beijing Travel guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Berlin Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Budapest Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Chicago Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Dubai Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Dublin Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Hong Kong Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Istanbul Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- London Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Madrid Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Moscow Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Munich Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- New York Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Paris Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Prague Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Rome Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- San Francisco Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Sao Paulo Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Shanghai Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Singapore Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Stockholm Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Tokyo Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Venice Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Vienna Travel Guide for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Washington DC Travel Guide for Android, iPhone and iPad